The Classic II is the latest grill in the Kamado Joe Range. Maintaining the high standards of craftsmanship and innovation synonymous with Kamado Joe this model is packed with new features, making it the most advanced kamado grill available anywhere today.
- Premium Ceramic Grill with Cast Iron Cart & Locking Wheels
- Built-in Thermometer
- Finished Folding HDPE Side Shelves/Handle
- Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
- Kontrol Tower Top Vent
- Air Lift Hinge
- AMP Firebox
- Wire Mesh Fibreglass Gasket
- Patented Slide-Out Ash Drawer
- Grill Gripper
- Ash Tool
- Dimensions: 118.11cm W x 121.92cm H x 71.12cm D
- Cooking Surface: 45.72cm diameter / 622.3 sq. cm.
- With Grill Expander: 1031.24 sq. cm.
- With Two Sets of Grates: 1290.32 sq. cm.
- With Both Grates & Grills Exapnder: 1676.4 sq. cm.
- Weight: 85.27 Kg.
- Heat Range: 107°C – 400°C
DIVIDE & CONQUER®
FLEXIBLE COOKING SYSTEM
Exclusive multilevel, half-rack design doubles cooking space and frees you to cook different foods on different levels and on different cooking surfaces.
KONTROL TOWER TOP VENT
Patented, all-aluminum, no-rust, rain-proof top vent maintains consistent air setting for precise airflow management.
AIR LIFT HINGE
Breakthrough hinge reduces dome weight by 96%. Developed in conjunction with Weber Knapp in upstate New York, the world’s leading premium hinge maker.
STAINLESS STEEL LATCH
Self-activating latch for a category-leading, ultra air-tight seal.
The new Advanced Multi-Panel FireBox eliminates breakage.
This patent pending six-piece design defies physics and solves
a major consumer pain point.
PATENTED SLIDE-OUT ASH DRAWER
While other kamado grills expect you to awkwardly sweep out ash that collects beneath the fire box, our Classic, Big Joe and Stand-Alone models integrate a first-of-its-kind drawer that takes the hassles and mess out of emptying your ash.
WIRE MESH FIBERGLASS GASKET
All-new, double-thick gasket offers superior air-tight seal and 10x the life of normal industry gaskets. Developed in conjunction with Davlyn Manufacturing in Pennsylvania, the most renowned high temperature gasket manufacturer in the world.